A Surprise Reunion
Following the case, Max invites Amelia to tea but discovers Clara has also been invited by his father in an uncomfortable encounter.
- No traces
- If the body was in the water for some time,
then anything incriminating would have been lost.
I'm sorry, there's nothing I could find.
- No, thank you for coming here.
- I was eager to help.
- Eager enough to risk seeing me again.
- We're scientists doctor,
it's a language we speak.
- Well you will stay for tea.
Please it's the least I can do.
Don't worry, no prying eyes or wagging tongues.
You're completely safe.
Hmm, apparently we are expecting company.
- Max, what are you doing?
- Ah father meet Miss Lydgate.
- Not right now.
- Fraulein I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you
to leave immediately.
- Miss Lydgate is a colleague of mine
and I've invited her to tea.
- Max why don't you do what you're told for once.
- Hello everyone.
- I asked Clara here,
I wanted to talk to you both.
- You wanted to do some mending?
- I didn't know you would be entertaining.
- It's a professional consultation.
- Well shouldn't we all sit down?