A year has passed and there are new additions to the March family – but there is worry all around as Beth’s health and spirits flag. A distraught Jo flees to New York to pursue her career, where she meets the kind Professor Bhaer. See Little Women, Episode 3, on MASTERPIECE on PBS.
- [Announcer] On MASTERPIECE.
- I need to not live out my entire life
in the tiny town where I was born.
- You never let people see your soft side,
but everyone who cares knows it's there.
- You know so much more than I do.
- That only makes me learned, doesn't make me wise.
- Can we go back to being happy, like we were before?
- Not quite.
We were children before, and we aren't any longer.
- [Announcer] Little Women on MASTERPIECE.