Trailer | The Hottest August
Brett Story’s critically acclaimed documentary The Hottest August raises the specter of climate change without ever mentioning it, spotlighting ordinary New Yorkers as they share their anxieties about what the future holds while bracing for what could be one of the hottest months on record.
(train door dings)
- [Interviewer] Do you have any worries about the future?
- [Man] I'm greatly concerned about the planet, our home.
(police radio chatters softly)
- Our kids might not live out their full lives.
- It is a reality that a lot of people don't like to face.
- We lost everything, but we're still here.
- [Announcer] The Hottest August,
part of Independent Lens on PBS.
More Episodes (32)
One Child NationMarch 30, 2020
Give Love a Chance | Blind Love ep. 7February 20, 2020
Joni Plays the Field | Blind Love ep. 6February 19, 2020
A Match Made in Heaven | Blind Love ep. 5February 18, 2020
When Your Blind Date is Actually Blind | Blind Love ep. 4February 17, 2020
The Dos and Don’ts of Blind Dating | Blind Love ep. 3February 16, 2020