Trailer 6 | Philly D.A. | Episode 6
A councilmember bridges constituents plagued by the opioid crisis with the unorthodox D.A.
- The D.A. is writing memos about not prosecuting criminals.
Not one cop is going to tell you that he's on our team.
- Drug overdoses killed more than 1200 people.
It has been a failure to lock up people who use drugs.
- [News Anchor] A local nonprofit is planning
to open the country's first safe injection site.
- If folks are not being charged, we can not survive.
- You need to explain it.
- You are not being fair to the citizens.