Preview | Detroit
Explore America’s comeback city through photos and personal stories shared by residents. From the influence of the auto industry to labor unions to the Motown sound, Detroit’s multilayered story is revealed via family narratives and memories.
- [Narrator] On Family Pictures USA.
- This is his badge for him to get into the plant.
- [Narrator] We explore America's comeback city,
Detroit, through family photographs and stories.
- He captured the sounds of the times.
- After the riots ended, almost like Rome has its ruins,
it was almost like Detroit's ruins.
- In my experience of Detroit,
I love the intimacy and sort of the scrappiness of it.
[pleasant guitar music]