Busy Inside | Promo
Through personal stories, BUSY INSIDE delves deeply into Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) - formerly known as Multiple Personality Disorder. A respected therapist specializing in the condition's treatment, and her patients, confront past trauma and embrace their different personalities.
- [Interview] How old are you?
- I'm eight.
- [Narrator] One person, many personalities.
- We see everybody's in there.
We feel them.
- [Narrator] A therapist guides women
with dissociative identity disorder,
a condition that she has herself.
- We're not lonely.
It's busy inside.
- [Narrator] "Busy Inside" on "America ReFramed".